Space-time continuum?

It's funny, the whole universe is a space-time continuum... And all she wants is time and space. Time and space. Time and space..
Only to defy the limits herself when convenient, then reset the clockwork and stretch the space between even further the next time.

I fell really hard, really fast. It's a bad habit. But I feel emotions with such intensity. Scares me the highs and lows I can reach so quickly, in such rapid succession. But it hasn't been like this before.

I swear you need scuba gear to navigate my mind, my dark blue. No one has brought such a glow into the abyss resting on my shoulders before.

Everything I do, I do with her on my mind. It makes my gut sick, my heart happy, and my mind in pieces. I seriously cannot stop. I've never felt something comparable, except the peak of euphoria on Molly maybe.

Not even. Molly is a fraction. My heart has strings attached, but my heart is dangling like a puppet from those strings, and I'm a mere cast member in my heart's play, and I think she, the director, is closing the curtain.

Should I try with everything in me to move on? Or is there a reason for this... maybe a challenge or test of resiliency and love? Is it possible to change a woman's mind if she thinks she's already made it up?

Are these signs real? Or am I just in an odd universe of coincidence?

Thank you to you all, sincerely.

03