I feel so useless?

So I noticed that the guy I'm seeing acted a bit different and he was more absent the last few days.

Yesterday he sent me a message and he apologized twice for his behaviour (he said he acted more dry and he was slow with his replies). He normally dislikes talking about his feelings, so I appreciate he trusts me.

He said he has been feeling bad the past few weeks and he is struggling with himself. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it and asked some more questions.
What else can I do? I feel bad for him and I hate that I can't do anything. :/

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There ain't much else you can do. You can't really help your friend unless he tells you what's going on so you pretty much have to wait until he's ready to open up with you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be there for him. Let him know that whatever he's dealing with, he doesn't have to deal with it alone. Don't push the issue too much, though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just let him know that you are there for him and give him some space. Sounds like he is dealing with a few things on his mind and that it's something that he has to figure out for himself.

Could you help with my question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you can do nothing... People have to fight the internal fight you know? Just be there when he need :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes