I feel so useless?

So I noticed that the guy I'm seeing acted a bit different and he was more absent the last few days.

Yesterday he sent me a message and he apologized twice for his behaviour (he said he acted more dry and he was slow with his replies). He normally dislikes talking about his feelings, so I appreciate he trusts me.

He said he has been feeling bad the past few weeks and he is struggling with himself. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it and asked some more questions.
What else can I do? I feel bad for him and I hate that I can't do anything. :/

13

Most Helpful Girl

• There ain't much else you can do. You can't really help your friend unless he tells you what's going on so you pretty much have to wait until he's ready to open up with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be there for him. Let him know that whatever he's dealing with, he doesn't have to deal with it alone. Don't push the issue too much, though.