Ex left me food and a note on my doorstep?

To keep it short. Me and my girl broke up about a month ago, it had been pretty rocky. She told me the guy she fell for (me), she didn’t feel like was around anymore. So she felt like I was losing my feelings, which wasn’t the case. I acted needy and chased a little bit, but eventually respected her decision and let her be. I think she decided a little early. And most likely regrets it a little, because I’ve done nothing but be kind, and continuously take the high road with everything. We met at my work, a gym. And I religiously workout at the same time every night. And she has a free pass I gave her. Since the breakup she’s come everyday at the time I’m here. I stay approachable but I don’t seek her attention while I’m there. But we have only talked like twice since then. For like a minute each. It’s been civil considering where it came from. She sounded like she absolutely hated me and I think she had to tell herself to hate me to try and move on. Over this last weekend, a plate of brownies with a note saying Happy Valentine’s Day XOXO was left at my door. It didn’t have my or her name on it. But comparing old Note she had given me. It’s identical. The little drawings and handwriting. It was her. Why would she leave me that 10 days before Valentine’s Day? And then not contact me. I think she’s embarrassed to initiate anything but also not over me. I texted her saying “A part of me thinks I’m crazy for even thinking this, but I just have this feeling that last night that was you who left that at my door. Is that true?” I feel like she would have wanted me to reach out after doing something like that. And me reaching out to her. Would show her in my mind when I think of nice gestures she’s on my mind, not other girls. And I got no response.. what do I do lol. Cause I’m bound to see her soon at the gym. Do I just stay nice and say hi and let her come to me at her own pace or?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude, I'm going through almost the exact same thing. Wife left me last year after 12 years of marriage. At first, I didn't completely understand because even though we had our issues I still absolutely loved her. But she wanted out. Now we've been separated a year and I still have feelings for her but I'm not "chasing" her but she has, over the last several months been coming back to me for various reasons. Though she won't admit it, I think on some level she regrets leaving and is testing the waters for herself to see if I'm open to taking her back. And I would be, but I can't force her to do that just like I couldn't force her to stay in the first place no matter how much I wanted her to stay.

I really hope that at some point you and her can sit down and have an open and honest conversation about what it is that you both are needing and/or wanting because I can't see her making a valentine gift like that without trying to send a specific
    message to you.

But no matter what, and everything do continue to take the high road. It really is the best decision on your part and you will feel better about yourself for it afterwards no matter what the outcome is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aproach her head on man, girls like to this whole ring around the rosy shit untill you drop dead, in my opinion stop wasting your time find out if she's just fucking with you or is actually serious. Just my opinion of course probably not the action you should take but what i would do. Most likely qhy im single😂😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes