Why do girls feel to pay back with sex in certain circumstances?

Hi I read a book called marriages and family and it says that 90% of the time that a guy pays for the date 100% for example: restaurant, or going to movie teather girls feels like they need to pay it back with sex. Also it says when girls don't like the guy they prefer to pay their part of any bill to avoid feeling pressure to pay back with sex?
why girls feel that way? I also took a class of sociology of women and we argue about it, but I want to debate this topic.

I see womanizer guys that take advantage and know about this cultural thing and ask girls out the same day to unconsciously force a girl pay with sex. Why feel that pressure?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In my experience, men generally treat and I have never felt obligated to have sex, just doesn't happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • In today's world, at my age guys only want one thing and they will do and say anything to get it and once they do they drop you like a hot plate. That's what I've experienced. It's not a "feeling" per say it's the experience. Like the guy takes you out to dinner, pays and offers to take you home, watch a movie whatever and proceeds to throw himself onto you and gets pissed off when you say no and throws in the "but I paid for tonight where is my benefit?" Card. And that is most guys. It's rare to find a guy who thinks otherwise this day and age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sincerely doubt there are very many women who actually believe they "owe" a man sex if he pays for the date. Yeah I call bullshit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes