Why do girls feel to pay back with sex in certain circumstances?

Hi I read a book called marriages and family and it says that 90% of the time that a guy pays for the date 100% for example: restaurant, or going to movie teather girls feels like they need to pay it back with sex. Also it says when girls don't like the guy they prefer to pay their part of any bill to avoid feeling pressure to pay back with sex?
why girls feel that way? I also took a class of sociology of women and we argue about it, but I want to debate this topic.

I see womanizer guys that take advantage and know about this cultural thing and ask girls out the same day to unconsciously force a girl pay with sex. Why feel that pressure?

21