He’s not my type?

So there’s this guy... totally not my type smokes, drinks, parties “fuckboy” material too lol just never thought I’d be into him but something about him keeps pulling me in its like I pretty much know 90% we will never work but there’s that 10% that has me questioning everything! Should I give it a go or steer clear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 80% of the girls are chasing 15% of the guys - the bad-boyz fuck-boyz, the really good looking don't give a shit guys that pump and dump. And the girls just swoon, thinking they have a shot at him. FAIL
    Worse, now she thinks her SMV is a point or two higher than it really is cuz mr. TEN slept with her so she must be really fantastic. Now she turns down tons of guys that would be perfect suitors for a great relationship, a LTR, possibly even a mate, 'till no one wants her. What a sad sad way to live your life.

0|2
    0|0
    • I’m not denying this at all but wow I can only wonder what happened to you in your life

• @jessicake - Why? It has nothing to do with my life. Been married for a total of about 40 years, 3 grown children - all older than you. :)
      There are some lessons to learn here... pay attention! LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck boy types are fuck boys for a reason. Don’t listen to your heart in this situation and as hard as that is let your head take control on this one and thank yourself later

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Steer clear... I can't believe you're seriously letting yourself fall for the "yeah but he's cute" logic.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like it’s not going to work then trust your gut

0|0
    0|0
  • can't cock block this guy haha but ill refer you to the last commment. His comment makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steer clear...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes