Would you date a vegan girl?

Would you date a vegan girl if she doesn’t push you into eating the same way as her and can find a vegan option at every restaurant you go if you like going to restaurants?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The key is the not pushing me into it. That includes verbal communication (what you say) as well as non verbal (body language).

I've had too many women say "oh no I won't push you into [something]", just to very passively be pushed into something

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Sure, I can date a Megan. I don't believe that I have, but if I did and it was serious, I'd probably only eat whatever she prepared in the house and only eat my meat when I am not around her. Small sacrifice for the right Megan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I have a mentor who is engaged and she and get fiancee are fine. He's even starting eating a lot of vegan food, but still enjoying his meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'd date a vegan girl. I have good friends who are vegan, and if both of us were available, I'd date one.

1|0
    0|0
  • provided that she doesn't push her beliefs on me, then yes...

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah probably. My initial instincts said no but in reality I probably would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as I'm not forced to comit myself to the same diet tea I see now problem

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that if she s a vegan I dont. You know whay? Becouse she dont wanna oral Penis Is Meeeeeeeat. Funy no?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem dating a vegan. Especially if she's a good cook, cause I'd like to explore different vegan dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she still gobbled my cock and guzzled the cum i shot down her throat

0|0
    0|0
  • If it wasn't pushed on me or if she didn't give you shit for eating a steak. No problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no lol. I do not get along with vegans.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes! It's interesting for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Most probably !!

1|0
    0|0
  • No problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm vegetarian - absolutely fine with me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Doesn't effect me

0|0
    0|0
  • are you vegan and why?