Is arrogance attractive to girls?

there's a new guy at my workplace, and to be honest I think he is kind of a jerk. I find him to be a bit arrogant, self centred and rude, everything is a joke to him. But the girls all seem to like him, he teases them and they love it, they do that joking punch-on-the-arm thing, they flirt with him, I overhear them talking about him and giggling. I asked some of them and they agreed he is overly confident, egotistical is the word they used, and said they didn't like that. But I am not blind I can see they are attracted to him.
Why the disconnect between what they say and what they do? I don't want to sound envious but i am confused. Do girls like that kind of cocksure egotistical guy? A friend of mine said 'he couldn't care less whether people like him or not and girls think that's hot'. Is that true? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it is attractive because it shows he is dominant. And a leader, which are good qualities of a man. But if he is aggressive or violent or controlling that is a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You like him. Because he's comfidant. You are embarrassed that someone may not understand why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• personally no, but some girls do because they like the attention. everyone likes being gassed up or complimented. some people just like it more than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like that they're only attracted to him because his personality might reflect his mannerisms in the bedroom or whatever. Basically they're either dumb as shit or looking for a good time, I guess? I dunno though?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes