Why isn't he even with me?

This story may get long, so hear me out.
So my boyfriend and I started to date, we met online. He's pretty shy fellow, but he wasn't like the guys I met on there. He straight out told me he was looking for a serious solid relationship, he didn't play games with me. He seems to really like me, holds the door open for me, seems anxious while around me, pays for my meal, asks questions, texts me daily. The only deal I have a problem with is we see each other not that much. I feel like I am wasting his time, but I treasure the time I have with him. He's literally amazing, I had low standards cause I was using an online app I met lots of jerks. But he's a good guy. He works third shift, has off weekends. Me on the other hand work every other weekend. So the weekend I am off we normally hang out Saturdays. We hang out every other weekend. I am his first girlfriend. Do you think I should break it off? It's my work schedule that is fucking this up, I don't want to get in the way if he meets another better girl. What do I do? I told him "I would love to see you more, but my work schedule is messed up". I mean I am not that pretty to be worth his time anyways lol.
Also wanted to add that he said he wanted me to meet his family and take me to his town. And that he also drives about 50 minutes to come visit me :)

11