Where are women that aren't BASIC?

Everyone. Literally everyone. Drawn on eyebrows. Fake eyelashes. Hair extensions. Foundation and lipstick. Eyeshadow and "trendy clothes". Where the fuck are decent people for God's sake? Where do decent people go? This applies to the guys as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Plastic women... they are everywhere.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Thats not basic mate. You mean Real... Simple.
    They are there... and there are quite a few of them, but most have been swept up with this fear of celeb-dom. They wana look like celebs... except... most celebs... look like shit lol until after a TEAM of make up people make em look good after sinking about $8000 into one makeover.
    As for the guys, we all know why we try to look good.

0|0
    0|0
    • My point isn't that they try to look good. It's that they're shallow. Everyone is so. So shallow. Everything I need to know about them is on the surface.

• Show All
    • I can't approach somebody and open with those things. That's the problem. For people to feel comfortable sharing those things takes time. Dealing with the fake is unbearable. People act like they're better than everybody else. Pretentious. Instead of sharing their details after I share mine, they'd just get uncomfortable unless they knew me for a long time personally.

• That is very true. People aways talk about how they want to know the real you and all that and the moment you tell it to them, they just inch away. Big example of that is how many women claim they want honesty and i have to keep reminding them that what they want is SELECTIVE honesty. Because when you are 100% honest, then they get offended. I've already said that i don't think any relationship will last without lying. You don't have to lie all the time but at least 5% of the time, lies are told... usually to "spare the other person's feelings". I don't know about other people but i'd rather know upfront.
      Back to what you said about dealing with fake is unbearable.. that is because fake is a lie, and when you are lied to, its a lose-lose situation.
      If you think its a lie, you can't move forward, and if you follow the lie, you end up in the wrong place. Its frustrating.

• They're dead in the past. by the way it's not wrong to wear makeup, just shows that you're confident. For instance, I'm not "basic", I don't wear makeup, I keep my hair naturally curly, and I'm pretty slim thicc, you just have to look harder

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple, being ignored and feeling like they're not allowed to leave the house unless they're wearing eighty tons of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one of them. Plain basic. Just keeping myself fit and healthy... that's all it takes. I don't have foundation on me... or much of make up. All basic natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only one answer for you. Stop trying to find answer from this site and go out of the house and look around. You will see everything like we see. We see trendy, goth, casual and basic.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 of those are the same. 99% of goth is cringy.

• Show All
    • Usually comes with them getting 5 nose rings, some cringy off hair color, usually overweight, a bunch of really shitty and shallow tattoos, just a bunch of stuff that they decide to do to their bodies for no reason that's fucking gross.

• Maybe to them its beautiful

• Maybe get off the Internet where make up artists do their work?

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s called popular culture, if you donโ€™t like it date a goth chick

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-trendy people tend to stay out of the limelight.

0|0
    0|0
  • in acidic environments.

2|0
    0|1
  • They wear what they want to and thats their choice

0|0
    0|0
    • Their choice to not have any decent men that think with more than the blood flow in their penis.

• Show All
    • Sometimes I want to join the police just to stop violence. Then I remember why there's so much violence. It's because of fucking idiots like you and the Hollywood whores out there and the decadence of society.

• Okay um you are supposedly a 18-24 year old so resorting to insults for someone your age is extremely immature. If you would like to have a mature discussion on this, I am good with that but I am not going to sit here and put up with someone who thinks that calling those who disagree with you hollywood whores and idiots is a good debate reply.

• real life

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure... but I wear make up 10% a year and only to events, because most of the time make up clogs pores and causes more acne and I have acne prone skin. You just have to meet friends who meet friends. I don't like to drink, I can't dance and I have very little close friends. My husband is also like that, can't drink, can't dance and don't have too many friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are everywhere, and hair extensions are VERY PRICY, so if you only see women with hair extensions, caked makeup and the trendiest clothes, it's safe to assume you are attracted to them. What many guys on this site fail to realize is that the most attractive women they desire, isn't the norm for women.

0|0
    0|1
    • No it's safe to assume I live in a rich neighborhood lmao

• Show All
    • Women are not required to do that anywhere lmao and anywhere that does require that can be sued in the US

• Well I'm not special but I don't wear makeup and I'm not shallow ( is that a basic girls thing? I don't know ) ,
    Yet I would still call myself basic or 'boring' , because of my personality. My point is looks dont mean shit , I once saw this woman heavily caked on makeup and 6 inch heels etc and everyone judged her for it and it turns out she was a professor at a really good university.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're too busy avoiding you

0|0
    0|1
  • It's just the generation/socialization these days.
    I went back to school to finish up my degree and everyone seems to over-react to anything. You can't have a normal conversation without people acting sanctimonious.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes