How come ugly, broke guys underestimate how much girls value looks and wealth?

It seems like ugly people in general like to feed into their delusions and are stupid enough to think that love and personality are the only things that matter. But the reality is that looks and wealth carry much more weight.
And confidence doesn't mean shit if you have nothing to brag about it
Whether or not you realize this, it's the truth and I'm being honest

520

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please don't group all of us women into this delusion that we only care about money and looks. Money and looks are by far the last thing I care about. I want someone that can emotionally provide for me and that doesn't require a cent. True happiness is not found through a pretty face or a cushy paycheck. But maturity and a decent amount of self respect can show you that.

• Ah you said it perfectly. Good job. That question was ridiculous lol.

• Haha yeah he is. But like I said, he showed me how to appreciate when good people come along. He was a rich attractive guy and that's why I learned that those two things don't mean anything when I was miserable. Maybe these two jerks can go live happily ever after

• Hahaha yeah i agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, for shallow people, this might be true.

This is good, because it allows me to filter golddiggers in a minute. You see, I have average looks, but an awesome job with a very decent wage. Which I wish to enjoy with a decent girl (if ever).

But tell me - why do average looking basic bitches have the delusion that they are hot?