How come ugly, broke guys underestimate how much girls value looks and wealth?

It seems like ugly people in general like to feed into their delusions and are stupid enough to think that love and personality are the only things that matter. But the reality is that looks and wealth carry much more weight.
Updates:
And confidence doesn't mean shit if you have nothing to brag about it
Whether or not you realize this, it's the truth and I'm being honest

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please don't group all of us women into this delusion that we only care about money and looks. Money and looks are by far the last thing I care about. I want someone that can emotionally provide for me and that doesn't require a cent. True happiness is not found through a pretty face or a cushy paycheck. But maturity and a decent amount of self respect can show you that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah you said it perfectly. Good job. That question was ridiculous lol.

• Show All
    • Haha yeah he is. But like I said, he showed me how to appreciate when good people come along. He was a rich attractive guy and that's why I learned that those two things don't mean anything when I was miserable. Maybe these two jerks can go live happily ever after

• Hahaha yeah i agree.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, for shallow people, this might be true.

This is good, because it allows me to filter golddiggers in a minute. You see, I have average looks, but an awesome job with a very decent wage. Which I wish to enjoy with a decent girl (if ever).

But tell me - why do average looking basic bitches have the delusion that they are hot?

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• the fact that you said "ugly people" discredits the rest of your statement. Just like "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"... so is "'ugly" and i find you Ugly.
    People are people... and if you are a shallow cunt... now we know.

2|1
    0|0
  • Uhm. . . I know a lot of guys who are not handsome nor rich. They have no problem attracting beautiful women who actually take care of them.

These guys are "Black", "White", Indian, East Asian, Arab, etc. it doesn't matter.

Guys who are good with women get women. Guys who are not, don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is it people with a shitty personality feed into their delusions that materialistic nonsense can make up for their basic failing as a human being?

2|0
    0|0
  • You must mean like the kind of people that use filters on pictures and do the fish lips pose. lol
    Seriously though, the ones that value money too much and choose an SO based on that will spread misery their whole lives and aren't loyal.

2|0
    0|0
  • People don't like to admit that human beings have preferences, most of them biological, if they aren't able to meet those preferences. It's the same with the type of women who know that they are unattractive so they instead try to shame men for not finding them beautiful because "Everybody is beautiful".

0|1
    1|0
  • Because it is easier to blame your shortcomings on other people than to accept responsibility for them.

1|1
    1|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Where do I start. Money is a great slave and a horrible master. Looks fade. Assuming you're married, you want a great person beside you. People are ugly without a good personality. Today everything and person is treated as an object. We are still people.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the stupidest thing I've heard and one day you'll learn when the ugly poor guy becomes an exec or president of a company, then you try to hoe up to a man who has no need for cheap girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • People like fantasies, feed them lies and they will endorse them happily.

I appreciate your honest question..

1|0
    2|0
  • Money makes you handsome... we all know that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone "feeds their delusions" you are too right now. its what makes things fun! Most the time, in cases like this dudes are just out for the chase. bagging a Bitch is just a cherry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a matter of opinion. If you're a gold digger yeah. What you're stating is fake and shallow love.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup. That's reality

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a lovely person.

2|1
    0|0
  • Hope you aren't serious.

1|0
    0|0
  • People in general value looks and wealth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because most are insecure

0|1
    2|0
  • This isn't Jersey shore

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy or Envy?

1|0
    0|0
  • Stingyyy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people realise this

0|0
    0|0
  • What. Is there actually people who think this way? Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well this makes sense as good looks mean good genetics and money means comfort and security.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes