Since white girls nowadays tend to date mostly outside their race should white guys try dating other races way more?

It shouldn't matter but somehow it does matter. So white women nowadays tend to be more and more exclusive to dating other races. Nothing wrong with that but does that mean white men should be more open and try dating mostly other races too? But if so, are other girls interested in white guys?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Date who you want. As a white male, I'm not deadset on one race. I've dated white girls, Asian girls, and Hispanics, but in the area I grew up, there were only a few African American girls I was legitimately interested in. I don't know why. Just how I felt at the time. Still interested today, but too far to make it work. Love who you love, bro. Date recreationally if you're really curious, but be in the moment. Don't start a relationship and be thinking about what it would be like to date a [insert other race here]. That's not right.

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy should date whoever he finds attractive, whatever race that is. I'm a black female and I'm not really interested in white guys but I do find them attractive