If your SO accused you of cheating, would you go and cheat anyway?

your SO accused you of cheating, but you didn't. But they don't believe you no matter what you say. Would you think 'f*** it! I might as well cheat anyway' and go cheat on them?

what point do you think it makes to your SO if you do/don't before you break up?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• no why.. this person obviously has a self esteem problem, why would you do such a degrading action to prove someone... right? not wrong.
    that's really a stupid idea, cause you lower your self worth, you actually prove them right, and they have something to hold against you.

Just break up with them and prove in your next relationship perhaps, how faithful you can be. They would be kicking themselves.

1|0
    0|0
    • this was my thought exactly!

• Show All
    • I think he said that as a threat, like 'cheat on me and I'll cheat on you' in a major harsh way to put you off ever cheating on him.

• low self esteem again 😖

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol
    Thats extremely silly
    Thats like saying. If you are wrongly convicted of murder might as well kill someone 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Self fulfilling prophecy
      The very accusation turned you into a cheater

He may have been wrong before but he's right now

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He definatly has trust that you need to help work on. Just due to fact your already contimplating a break up, just break up already. There no point to prove in breaking the trust on someone who has problems with trust. If you cheat then he's deffinatly right about you being a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t cheat regardless of what they think. However, I think a lack of trust this significant might make me end the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.

If my boyfriend became that paranoid, I'd end the relationship. I couldn't be with a guy that didn't trust me. Paranoia is toxic to a relationship. I wouldn't stay in a relationship if I was always having to try to prove I didn't cheat

Cheating just because you're accused of cheating proves your partner was right not to trust you. Plus, you'd earn yourself a reputation of being untrustworthy and disloyal.

So the only point you'd prove is that your partner was right to distrust you

1|0
    0|0
  • y'all gets on my nerves reading this. Have you ever thought to just think, what am I doing to make my partner feel this way before jumping the gun... Sheesh

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d just break up. I’m not staying with someone who doesn’t trust me

0|1
    0|0
  • No, why would I ever? That would prove THEM right, not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would not even cross my mind to do. I would yell at her for not trusting me and being s bitch but I would do anything to prove to her she was only being paranoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is low & lame.
    End it. And find someone who can trust you.
    Doing what he/she accused you of doing is just plain stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I'd keep trying to prove to him that I would never do that. I'd show him how much he means to me and that he's the only guy I see in that way

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew we were going to break up then I would just break up with her. Cheating isn't something id do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he. s accusing for no reason or proof, only by being jealous... I. m not calling him my SO. He. s my EX.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 times out of 10 either you are attracted to someone else or spending to much time with someone else and he sinces it or he's cheating and has a guilty conciense

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would just end the relationship. Why stick around playing ugly games?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go out and find someone better than being in a relationship where these kind of accusing comes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would break up.
    I don't want a relationship without trust

1|0
    0|0
  • If my SO accuse me of doing something I'm not. Then there is a 75 percent chance they are doing it to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'll just have a long fight, which may or may not end with a break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not cheat anyways.
    Cheating is disgusting to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and i have, even videotaped it and left it in an e-mail later

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep seeing your cheating questions on recommended side, did you actually cheat on someone?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, the topic came into conversation at an after party. the statement was said it just sounded wrong to me. I couldn't put it into words though

• Nope, I would never cheat no matter what happened, and know this from very personal experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make it more tempting, but I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is fuckin hilarious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no just breakup with the untrusting jerk

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you married to him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is never cool man

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people are wired that way

0|0
    0|0
  • If you do that you were probably already guilty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes then have some find someone have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can't trust me, better stop everything

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would probably break up with them though

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cheat away.

0|1
    0|0
  • i would be really hurt, ill try to save the relationship but i got my pride too i won't be treated like a dog, soon AFTER the breakup i would probably sleep with someone but not while everything is happening

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do my best to clarify, but i won't cheat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes