If your SO accused you of cheating, would you go and cheat anyway?

your SO accused you of cheating, but you didn't. But they don't believe you no matter what you say. Would you think 'f*** it! I might as well cheat anyway' and go cheat on them?

what point do you think it makes to your SO if you do/don't before you break up?

1125

Most Helpful Girl

• no why.. this person obviously has a self esteem problem, why would you do such a degrading action to prove someone... right? not wrong.
    that's really a stupid idea, cause you lower your self worth, you actually prove them right, and they have something to hold against you.

Just break up with them and prove in your next relationship perhaps, how faithful you can be. They would be kicking themselves.

• this was my thought exactly!

• I think he said that as a threat, like 'cheat on me and I'll cheat on you' in a major harsh way to put you off ever cheating on him.

• low self esteem again 😖

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol
    Thats extremely silly
    Thats like saying. If you are wrongly convicted of murder might as well kill someone 😂

• Self fulfilling prophecy
      The very accusation turned you into a cheater

He may have been wrong before but he's right now