I think I found him ❤️😩 my forever?

I feel like I finally found real πŸ’• loveee... ( mary j VOICE) my black King πŸ‘‘

But the circumstances I’ve met him in is crazy as fuck πŸ˜©πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜©πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

So this girl I used to be friends with, who did something unbelievably foul to me πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ it is the love of her life, her ex, the guy she wish she could marry

We meet at a mutual friends house we all just went there to just chill, but we meet and it was like magic we’ve been inseparable ever since everyday all day 27 around each other for about a month now,

Now the friend I was once friends with she is trying everything in her power to separate us

I really feel like he can be the man to heal my heart what should I do?

P. S. ( what she did was tell this boy I was dating at the time (a different man) that I was lying about being pregnant 🀰🏾 to get money out of him because I was broke, but I was truly pregnant with twins and asked for money for an abortion. And she told him I was lyin and he stop answering my phone calls and was no where to be found)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t let a girl take your man.
    Hint. It’s yourrr man. Not hers.
    You can figure it out bπŸ’“

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell kind of late night BET special type of shit is this