Good idea? Yes or No? I need help! 😭 ?

So this guy I've been friends with for almost 10 years has been hinting to me he wants to try and be more then friends. I'm very in to him he is an amazing person but there's one catch. He has dated two girlfriends who both at one point in my life have been very close to me. I'm no longer close to them we rarely talk/hangout. I'm concerned with moving forward with him because of them. Both were serious relationships but I'm super into him. Should I say fuck girl code and go for it?
Ps. They both broke his heart. Unfortunately they are very immature hoes now that we're in college, hence why our friendships are the way they are now. I'm not sure if that matters.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There are two ways to look at this either the past he relationships he has do not come into the equation First of all you have to look back with a very open mind and ask yourself why has he just been a friend Then ask yourself if we went into a relationship and it didn’t work out would you really want to loose that friendship
    The other way to look at this is Have you had feelings for him before but were to scared to act apon them In this case both of you have matured Over the 10 years and are different people who have grown together This May also be a sign that the time could be right for you to move things forward but I would express a warning to take it slow

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think u too are mature enough as u brokedown ur friendship with those 2 girls just bcoz of that guy who is not even interested in you... come on I mean.. U ll get a better one who would understand u even if u never said a word

0|0
    1|1
    • I'm not friends with the girls bc all they wanna do is party, drink, and sleep around now that we are in college. I don't do that so they replaced me with new friends who are into that. He does like me and I like him but he's been hinting that we actually purse these feelings but I just feel conflicted bc he dated past friends.

• If that is the case then I would say u have got only one life to live... Just live it to the fullest... Go grab him and say how much u have ever loved him... God bless u two

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Go for it. Why should you pass up a guy you what or people who aren't close friends any longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being as you no longer are close to the girls, and don't have much contact with them, forget girl code. Especially as they were the ones who left him.

1|0
    0|0
  • At this point he, s probably thinking omg what if I get hurt again. I'd like to think your the 1 he dost want to screw up with. But I would, t let others stop me from being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such code. Go for it. He sounds like a nice guy :)
    All the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since they broke his heart and not the other way round, I would say go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're sure he likes you & If you trust him then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you’re okay to try

0|0
    0|0
  • Please go ahead and share your feelings to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes