Why do people outgrow their relationship?

I knew this relationship going to end since I outgrown the relationship. Moving on and to a better thing. Did anyone people outgrown their relationships? Read the question & details, please.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't, but one of exs did. It happens. We parted in mutual agreement that I was no longer the kind of person who could contribute to her life. I didn't really agree... but e en if one partner feels they have outgrown the relation, there's no point not letting the relation dissolve.

• It happens two times too. first one always said he can't hang out or being too busy. I grow out my relationship since he didn't put effort and I have our grown to maturity.

• I know what you mean. It was the same with me. She had no time for me... I was willing to compromise with that, but she realized that the compromise would probably become a problem down the line. Here you too could compromise. But chances are it'll only further complicate matters.