What Do You Do If You Have a Crush on Someone, and They Like You Back, But Neither of You are Allowed to Date?

So basically, there's this boy at school that I've liked for about 3 years now... Basically, when I saw him, I got this really weird feeling in my stomach and had a crush on him. It was my very first crush, and I still like him today. He knows that I like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me back (we're really close friends and we always hang out together, another thing is that everyone keeps on telling me that he said he likes me). The thing is, I'm not allowed to date. My parents are okay with me liking him and him liking me back (they know and have actually met him before). They actually think that he's a really nice guy! He's smart (has a 4.0 GPA), funny (makes me laugh SO much), and cute (at least that's MY opinion). It's just, my parents think that we're cute together, and even call him their "son in law," (like, really?), but they still don't let me date. Another thing is that he's not allowed to date either... And, Valentine's day is coming up, everyone keeps on asking us if we're going to ask each other, but I don't know what to do! I don't know what it would mean if I asked him and he said yes (or even no). PLEASE HELP!!! D:

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He's gonna say yes, just date him, I mean, it's not mandatory that your parents know you're dating… it's your personal, private life

Most Helpful Girl

• If your parents have nothing against him, but they don't want you to date him, just do it anyways.