Can someone possibly tell me why this person has ghosted me?

Hi everyone,

So I am a 19 year old female and was seeing this guy for about a month, he is the same age as me and I met him on Tinder (I know). He seemed to be really interested in me the entire time. He always asked to see me and always wanted to do things with me. His close friends all knew about me as well. Over the course of seeing each other, he often made comments about the future, alluding to the fact that he wanted us to last for a while.

However, he stopped talking to me all of a sudden about four days ago. He won't reply to my messages, snapchats etc. even though he opens them straight away. I messaged him about two days ago and said that we should hang again sometime soon and all he replied with was, "I think you are better off just hanging with your friends...". I questioned him about it, but he ignored my message.

He also still has me on all of his social media as well. So if anyone could give me an idea as to why he is acting like this, then it would be greatly appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea but it honestly sounds like something you did seriously put him off. I mean "I think you are better off just hanging with your friends..." is a pretty aggressive rejection to be honest.

Guys usually don't care about removing people off social media and all that stuff. We... just don't care. I have phone numbers from like 2 years ago that I have forgotten about tbh

Also it's pretty easy for an attractive dude to talk to MANY women online. So I don't know how attractive he is but he may also have found someone else

1|0
    0|0
    • I write poetry, and he knew that the whole time. Last time I hung out with him, he wanted to have a look at the pieces I had written, so I let him. And then after he read them, he went all weird? I don't know why poetry would put someone off though

• Show All
    • Why did you show poetry about an ex to the current guy? That'll send most guys packing

• I didn't do it intentionally. I write everything in a single book - there are things in there that are over two years old. I thought nothing of it at the time

Most Helpful Girl

• He lost his interest in you. That's a Harsh line to use. But it sounds like he's keeping you for a back up bitch.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He is either Dating someone else maybe. made up with an X Or He feels to deep to soon and runs from this as he is scared of the commitment The only other 2 things which are also possible he has an STI or his Feels his gay and struggleing. With this and feels he doesn’t want to be gay So dates girls

0|0
    0|0
    • He was initially very clingy. He would send photos of me to his friends and asked me to hang literally every single day. He would also let me go through his phone whenever I wanted. He told me very personal things very quickly and spoke as if he was confident that we would still be in each other's lives for months to come. It is like he changed virtually overnight - I'm quite confused, but I'm not sure if I should be straight forward and ask him what his problem is

• Show All
    • I guess you are right! I just don't like not knowing why he is doing what he's doing. It's making me assume so much

• This is why he has the control his got in your head If he gets in touch be very wary of his intentions and look for those control signs

• He is a pussy. Sorry but that's rude from him. You can play this "game" that he wants to play or you search for a better man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think I should just be straight up and ask why he is ignoring me? I've never had to ask a guy something like that, but a guy has never acted like this with me before

• If I were you I would do that. To me. It looks like if he plays with you and that's not really what a gentleman does. Ask him. You have nothing to lose

• He is no longer intrested are with someone else but won't block or delete u so that you are always a back up

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe his girlfriend read your msges :p
    the girlfriend he never told you about

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably used you to scratch his penis.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes