Can someone possibly tell me why this person has ghosted me?

Hi everyone,

So I am a 19 year old female and was seeing this guy for about a month, he is the same age as me and I met him on Tinder (I know). He seemed to be really interested in me the entire time. He always asked to see me and always wanted to do things with me. His close friends all knew about me as well. Over the course of seeing each other, he often made comments about the future, alluding to the fact that he wanted us to last for a while.

However, he stopped talking to me all of a sudden about four days ago. He won't reply to my messages, snapchats etc. even though he opens them straight away. I messaged him about two days ago and said that we should hang again sometime soon and all he replied with was, "I think you are better off just hanging with your friends...". I questioned him about it, but he ignored my message.

He also still has me on all of his social media as well. So if anyone could give me an idea as to why he is acting like this, then it would be greatly appreciated.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea but it honestly sounds like something you did seriously put him off. I mean "I think you are better off just hanging with your friends..." is a pretty aggressive rejection to be honest.

Guys usually don't care about removing people off social media and all that stuff. We... just don't care. I have phone numbers from like 2 years ago that I have forgotten about tbh

Also it's pretty easy for an attractive dude to talk to MANY women online. So I don't know how attractive he is but he may also have found someone else

• I write poetry, and he knew that the whole time. Last time I hung out with him, he wanted to have a look at the pieces I had written, so I let him. And then after he read them, he went all weird? I don't know why poetry would put someone off though

• Why did you show poetry about an ex to the current guy? That'll send most guys packing

• I didn't do it intentionally. I write everything in a single book - there are things in there that are over two years old. I thought nothing of it at the time

Most Helpful Girl

• He lost his interest in you. That's a Harsh line to use. But it sounds like he's keeping you for a back up bitch.