Is a 30 year old too old to date a 23 year old?

In a sense of building a relationship.

Would young guys want to seriously date older women? Then perhaps marrying them or is that not preferred?
  • Hell no!
    Vote A
  • It is old
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of marriages, including my own, involve women who are at least several years older than the men. My wife is 5.5 years older. I wanted to get involved with a woman 15.5 years older. I had a girlfriend who was 9 years 1 month older than me. My buddy is 9 years 8 months younger than his wife; he was 27 and she was 37 when they got married.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If both people are on the same page about most things, and are comfortable with It- then no. It is not too old.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Rule of thumb is half your age plus 7 as the lower limit, so your ok by that measure. As far as relationship building, it really depends on the guy. I personally don't see it being a problem and actually think it would be harder for you as the older of the two in the relationship. I'd suggest you have a heart to heart with him and find out what he thinks... other than your own, his is the only opinion that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 23, I was dating a 37 y/o girl. We lasted about 5 years due to her becoming abusive and crossed many lines. She even threatened my family out of nowhere.
    But, as long as you don't do that, you're good ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest love have been with a 28 year old. So for me it's a yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's what you both want that is fine. It's just important, like with all relationships that each person thinks about what they want before they commit to someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do you and her! Donโ€™t let other peopleโ€™s opinions get in the way go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Age for me is not a factor to if I would love the women no

0|0
    0|0
  • no
    it's suitable man
    you still young
    my wife is 23 years old and I'm 32 , lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, all men are different, he might be the one for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated an 18 year old at 28.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's absolutely ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their life style and experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿ‘ˆ its okay to do so

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nearly 30, my boyfriend is 23, he's more mature than anyone I've known my own age (personally not interested in older guys)

0|0
    0|0
  • People's age doesn't determine their intellectual age. So long as everyone's of legal age who cares!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes