Is a 30 year old too old to date a 23 year old?

In a sense of building a relationship.

Would young guys want to seriously date older women? Then perhaps marrying them or is that not preferred?
  • Hell no!
  • It is old

615

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of marriages, including my own, involve women who are at least several years older than the men. My wife is 5.5 years older. I wanted to get involved with a woman 15.5 years older. I had a girlfriend who was 9 years 1 month older than me. My buddy is 9 years 8 months younger than his wife; he was 27 and she was 37 when they got married.

Most Helpful Girl

• If both people are on the same page about most things, and are comfortable with It- then no. It is not too old.