1 y

What type of guy or girl are you? And what types of girls or guys do you usually find yourself attracted to?

You can also share in contrast what types of girls or guys you find that you usually attract!
1 y
I'm a bright one and I love to be a happy virus! I laugh at a lot of jokes!! and even at the cringiest ones (bcs they're too bad, so its funny) and i'm not afraid to be silly, but I'm also HELLA passionate, goal-oriented, and serious about the things I need to do or achieve. So this type (of guys) is not my ideal type, but i get drawn to guys who are: hardworking, silent-achievers, able to engage in meaningful conversation, thoughtful, serene, mysterious, smart, caring, love to smile, & chic
4
1