What does this guy mean?

There's a guy in my class. He said that i have really nice eyes. He even sent me my picture saying i look pretty in those pictures. He said i am cute and innocent.
Is this normal or is he developing some feelings towards me?
I can't even face him. What do i do?
please suggest me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is he? Did he have a girlfriend before? Is he generally shy/quiet?
    Based on what you said, it is highly possible, yes. But his game looks a bit weird for me. I can imagine those words coming from a 12-13 years old boy, not from a young man. I mean, I'm 23 and I wouldn't start with a girl the way he did. Maybe he is shy, maybe you're the first he found love in, maybe he knows exactly what he's doing and playing the game accordingly...
    For a suggestion... Talk with him. Try to get to know him better, see what he does. Collect more info, to draw a conclusion, but don't be suggestive. Maybe he is a nice guy after all

0|0
    0|0
    • He is around 22 23. The problem is i am shy and quiet and dont talk much. I won't be able to communicate with him especially on these matters. I dont know about his past friends but he is a nice guy.

• Show All
    • Thanks for your support.

• Nah, don't mind it. I'm glad if I could help.
      Take care :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys do this all the time. Take it with a grain of salt and try not to think to much about it. Once these comments occur too often and get to direct you just confront him with the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just guessing but he probably thinks you are cute. If you like him its cool if not just say thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him, maybe put some nice comments on pictures of him, maybe he dares to make the next move.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no such feelings toward him.. but after he said those things i can't even look directly at his face.

• This is not normal first of all
    U need to talk to him so he would know this not the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just attracted to You.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes