What does this guy mean?

There's a guy in my class. He said that i have really nice eyes. He even sent me my picture saying i look pretty in those pictures. He said i am cute and innocent.
Is this normal or is he developing some feelings towards me?
I can't even face him. What do i do?
please suggest me.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is he? Did he have a girlfriend before? Is he generally shy/quiet?
    Based on what you said, it is highly possible, yes. But his game looks a bit weird for me. I can imagine those words coming from a 12-13 years old boy, not from a young man. I mean, I'm 23 and I wouldn't start with a girl the way he did. Maybe he is shy, maybe you're the first he found love in, maybe he knows exactly what he's doing and playing the game accordingly...
    For a suggestion... Talk with him. Try to get to know him better, see what he does. Collect more info, to draw a conclusion, but don't be suggestive. Maybe he is a nice guy after all

• He is around 22 23. The problem is i am shy and quiet and dont talk much. I won't be able to communicate with him especially on these matters. I dont know about his past friends but he is a nice guy.

• Thanks for your support.

• Nah, don't mind it. I'm glad if I could help.
      Take care :)