How to handle Valentine's Day in a new relationship?

I've been dating a guy for about two weeks (who am I kidding. Exactly two weeks. I'm totally counting.) We both really like each other and have been perfectly open about that from the start. I've slept over four times (no sex, he's agreed to wait and is still talking to me so that's a good sign) and he told me last time that I should start leaving things there to get ready in the morning/before bed. He also calls me sometimes just to chat, texts me and replies quickly, sends me stupid memes on facebook... like it's pretty clear I'm on his mind a lot and he's not trying to play it cool. I don't have a lot of doubt that he wants to pursue something with me. That being said, it's only been two weeks and naturally Valentine's Day WOULD fall right after you start dating someone. I don't know how I should handle it - it's not like a huge deal holiday to me, but I've never had anyone to go out with when it came around either and I find myself kind of wanting to acknowledge it in some capacity but I don't know how to bring it up casually. I don't want it to be a big pressure thing. I'm not expecting anything.
Any advice would be appreciated!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• just be normal and eat food and cuddle

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just ask him
    "Are we doing anything for Valentine's day?"
    Or "can we go out Valentine's day?"
    ? are we celebrating or nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Treat it like a normal day, and don't base your relationship on a meaningless holiday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes