What does it mean?

So i asked a guy out a month ago and he left me on “seen”. Just today i received a friend request and a text saying he’d like to hang out some time as friends and apologized for the late reply. What does that mean? What should i do? I’m not sure im having a crush on him anymore but should i still go out as friends?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Not enough background, left on seen as in bolted. Was he single as in you know for fact, at that time. It is possible he was involved but did not want to turn you down.

• We’re basically strangers. I don’t know much about him. I don’t know if he was taken but before i asked him out we talked for a while and he flirted with me in person

• Its possible he was involved. Sounds like you have a green light, just be careful, and safe, stranger danger.

• Alright, thanks a lot!