Men, how many times a week would you make an hour and a half drive to see your long distance girlfriend?

(No sex involved so it’s not like you’ll be “rewarded” in that way for the travels) 🙄

121

Most Helpful Guy

• 1,5 hours? That doesn't seem that bad. I think. No, it depends on the money as well. And…just by the way, isn't there any faster way? And by what? No cars. Train or bus? That depends (I don't want car, I don't want to be part of the problem) a lot.
    Probably once → for weekend. The ratio between travel time and time spend with her is important. And just btw…isn't it little bit unfair? Why she can't go to me from time to time?
    I don't care about sex, only her presence. Of course, it's strictly hypothetical "her", since it's physically impossible for me to have girlfriend. Like…rock traveling faster than light. Laws of physic of this universe don't allow it.

Most Helpful Girl