Men, how many times a week would you make an hour and a half drive to see your long distance girlfriend?

(No sex involved so it’s not like you’ll be “rewarded” in that way for the travels) 🙄

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1,5 hours? That doesn't seem that bad. I think. No, it depends on the money as well. And…just by the way, isn't there any faster way? And by what? No cars. Train or bus? That depends (I don't want car, I don't want to be part of the problem) a lot.
    Probably once → for weekend. The ratio between travel time and time spend with her is important. And just btw…isn't it little bit unfair? Why she can't go to me from time to time?
    I don't care about sex, only her presence. Of course, it's strictly hypothetical "her", since it's physically impossible for me to have girlfriend. Like…rock traveling faster than light. Laws of physic of this universe don't allow it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me it would probably be 1. Friday night straight after work and stay the whole weekend. Every weekend. When i have a girlfriend i always want to be with her or her be with me. Probably too much lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationships have a big value more than sex , relationships is to spend every moment in your life with someone you can be happy with him even when you just sit down beside each other without any words... so I would like to see her every day if I can and at least 4 times in the week

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 times. I'm not obsessed, but if I truly loved them I would just want to be with them. I don't care about the sex part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex aside why can't she meet halfway where's here car and ability to get around? If you are my age and you don't have your own vehicle in today's age you probably lacking in other areas too. So nahhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • One and a half hour doesn't sound that long distance lol 😂 but okay i would at least visit 5 days but seriously 1.5 hours is not that long distance i can still pull a whole week with that @@

0|0
    0|0
  • No sex? Wouldn't make the drive. What's the point? LOL

0|0
    1|0
  • For no sex maybe once a month in hopes she will. chage her mind lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe once or twice a week, or something like over the weekend

0|0
    0|0
  • An hour and a half one way? Twice... and she would come to me twice a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on other responsibilities. But probably 3-4 days

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero times. I get pussy or I don't drive.

1|0
    1|0
  • 2 days maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • 1-2 times i would! I've done that before...

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 days a week

1|0
    0|0
  • No sex? No drive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Only once a week

0|0
    0|0
  • Once atmost