What do you think about age gap?

Would you guys date a woman that is 10 years younger then you or not? You had great time together and great sex and love the same stuff and think the same.. would you keep going or pass it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I have but even bigger gap than that and still see her once in awhile for a few years. 10 year gap is nothing

0|0
    0|0
    • Ii know he cres about me and have fun with me but he always think about it..

• Show All
    • In our cuntry we can do that when we're 18 haha

• Then it should really be no big deal to him , just tell him Billy Joel was 55 when he was dating Katie Lee at 23 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Sure, that's no problem for anyone 30 and above. I am currently looking for a girlfriend and can only get interest from women 10 years and more younger than me. The ones around my age aren't interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life is to short to not embrace happiness when you find it. You could get cancer tomorrow or die in a car crash. So if its legal and you find somebody that really makes you happy then just go for it I say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't date a woman 10 years younger than me. If I was 33, would I do it? It really depends, if I really love her I would. But, I think I'd cut it off at 25 if I was 33.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, 10 years younger... she'd be twelve. I ain't about that shit. Maximum age gap for me is like 6 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she's of age, I don't reject a girl because of an age gap

0|0
    0|0
  • If you already had sex, the gap was breached.

So yes, I would go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but i would date a woman 10 years older if that helps xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, not a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are both adults, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because that's illegal 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Have done and would do again it's brilliant

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... 12 is gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Not right now. After I turn 28 I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • how old

0|0
    0|0
  • If I did that she would be 14

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd keep going so long as it were legal

0|0
    0|0
  • Any age gap over 10 years is very risky. The only way a big age gap is going to work is if the older partner is wealthy. My ex-wife was 16 years younger, and like I said Ex-Wife.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes