How do I find more decent guys?

Whenever I'm looking to find someone to date I can only seem to find guys who only want sex or are just generally assholes.
Are there better dating sites or places in general to find guys who aren't so aggressive and stuff?
I also find it surprisingly difficult to find guys with similar interests as me. These are common things like video games, watching YouTube videos in general, music, art, etc.
Like? I'd imagine I would have found them by now.
I mean I'm not only looking to date people and I do want bake friends too, but it's just surprisingly difficult to find guys who aren't assholes/creepy and like similar things.

And I'm not saying all guys are creepy or asses I'm just saying that everyone that I've tried to talk to with dating in the mind has been.

123

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys like what you want are more introverted or even socially awkward. Look for those ones and see if you can initiate a conversation.. Plus those common things have massively different genres which can also lead to difficulties. Instead of saying video games maybe say a favourite game.. But I'm sure there's gotta be a better way too. Bout all you can really do is chat and set expectations first. If all they want is sex or are assholes it'd shine through. And practice will let you see it faster!

• My biggest problem is that there aren't any guys like that in the small town I live in. ๐Ÿ˜•
      I do try to be more specific with the games that I like but it seems that nobody else really plays them. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Rip I've tried that before.
      Hopefully I'll find someone. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Sometimes it's also all down to luck :(

Most Helpful Girl

• You might be a tad too young for dating apps and hence the aggressive guys... Drop me a message? Would love to chat more and maybe advise you on this! x

• Hi! I'd send a pm but it says they're private for you