Should I try Virtual dating on virtual world?

I just wondering if I should try virtual dating again. I don't know what is a virtual world that I can date on. Please read detail and questions before commenting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, on one hand you could. If you're in a situation where the distance created by a virtual world seems comfortable.
    On the other hand I've never seen it work that well. But then again, it evidently does... otherwise they wouldn't still be a thing.

What kind of virtual world are you looking for? Dating apps? Social media? MMOs?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is no harm it that. Actually a nice way to practice dating and get to know the guys world in what he likes and don't like. So I don't see any harm. Just drop or stop if it makes you uncomfortable. Listen to your instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo i wish people would stop virtualising their world.. go out n meet a real guy.. or girl

0|0
    0|0
    • I tied that didn't work at all my relationship were college but I got. Fed up with college.

• So u resort to introversion activity... nope.. everyone makes mistakes.. its how we grow and learn. Dust urself down n go out again.. n keep going til u meet someone... n dont focus on relationship seeking.. go out n mingle n let nature take its course

• That's just weird, don't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can use it as a way to practice for real dates in the future.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes