He told me he doesn’t want to keep in touch with me anymore !! It is his last decision and he doesn’t want to see me again ?

I was totally fine with that decision but it really hurts me and I feel like i just want his hug. I can’t imagine that man with that warm hug could do that with me. Should I tell him that I miss him?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Grieving is okay, wait before you take any action because your opinion is clouded by your emotions, you'd feel better and get over him, if there is any chance that you'll be together it is only if effort is mutual, at this point its not likely to do any good but pain to talk to him.