He told me he doesn’t want to keep in touch with me anymore !! It is his last decision and he doesn’t want to see me again ?

I was totally fine with that decision but it really hurts me and I feel like i just want his hug. I can’t imagine that man with that warm hug could do that with me. Should I tell him that I miss him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grieving is okay, wait before you take any action because your opinion is clouded by your emotions, you'd feel better and get over him, if there is any chance that you'll be together it is only if effort is mutual, at this point its not likely to do any good but pain to talk to him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let him come to you. He said not to contact him anymore and doing so would probably only make him distance himself more. Give him time to realize what he is missing.

Could you help with my question?

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be hurt again by him not answering you, then sure.
    If you want to show him that you are strong dont.
    If you want to try with him again, say that you want to talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say no don't do it. You will only be causing yourself more pain. Get out and move on with your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's a tough call. it could go either way. you could pull him back or push him away. if you do you have to be prepared for that eventuality

1|0
    0|0
  • If he said he don't want to be in contact the no gotta wait for him to reconsider or move on

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as you want to it isn't going to help you get over him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes