Is it okay not to text every day? How long can you go without texting a significant other without it being too long?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you like as a couple. I can't go a day without texting my boyfriend, at least to catch up on what he has been doing during the day and to say goodnight. But not all couples want to keep in touch every day, especially through text. Some rather catch up face-to-face when they can.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that really just depends on the couple. I know some who never text or even talk on the phone I know others who barely go a few minutes without a text.