Is it okay not to text every day? How long can you go without texting a significant other without it being too long?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what you like as a couple. I can't go a day without texting my boyfriend, at least to catch up on what he has been doing during the day and to say goodnight. But not all couples want to keep in touch every day, especially through text. Some rather catch up face-to-face when they can.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that really just depends on the couple. I know some who never text or even talk on the phone I know others who barely go a few minutes without a text.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you're super busy, but it's not a big deal to send a "hello, howdy". Normally you should start to worry if there's no connection for a day or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a boyfriend that usually talks to me every day unless he's super tired and crashes right after a shower when he gets home. he's in construction though so it takes a lot out of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pathetic you need a time to tell you whether going without texting is normal. Just do what you do. If you wanna text text if you don't don't. Simple as.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is pretty normal to text each other every day..
    The idea of not texting every day is just showing that the person doing it has no attention to show towards his/her SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indefinitely

1|0
    0|0
  • it is totally ok. a week maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • A day or so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes