What do you girls think of talking with a random guy via Instagram?

Hi, do girls think it's normal for a guy to talk with a girl (he only knows by face) on Instagram via direct message? Of course it does not happen everyday, but you girls don't think it's creepy when it is a guy you just know a little bit?
Note: I am not really a random guy for her. We know it's other from face for already some long time.
She has seen me multiple times in real life, but we just never talked. I don't really think that I will creep her out

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I talked to a guy I met in real life and he turned out to be super creepy, so most definitely yes.

• I understand that, but I am not creepy and she has seen me multiple times before and sometimes even looks at me with a friendly smile...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah nah generally social media messaging is bad