What to do when you've moved to fast forward?

I just feel like me and the guy I'm dating have moved too fast forward and there isn't really a ''chase'' anymore. He just has me. Doesn't really put any effort into it and just expects me to be there so he isn't as quick on his feet as in the beginning. I think you guys know what I mean.

A guy (some) puts more effort into a relationship in the beginning to woo her but then when he's gotten her that dies down. What can I do? Should I be more distant? Not answer him as often? Not see him as often?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, very familiar to that issue.

The bad way is to distance from or reject or even break up with your guy.

The proper way is to keep your relationships advancing. Good example "Sweetheart, who you think I am to you?" - "You're my love, sugar" - "Why is your sugar love wearing the same cloth for two weeks?" <--- add there tropical vacations, car, house, etc.

You are to direct him to a self improvement and making you a proposal. If the guy is not improving (strange, but) it's partially your fault. You turn your relationship in a game, where you are a prize he's always to try to win. Then you're happy.

Also check the classic novel regarding this
    www.online-literature.com/.../</a>