What does it mean when he includes me in future plans?

He wants me to meet his family, and friends. Wants me to go to his town and show me it. Does this mean he wants a long term relationship?

12

12
  • It's all cute now.. but you should only trust actions. Once u meet them then you'll know that jtsong term. Also don't bring it up let him do it at his own pace

• I already met his cousin that he's super close too.

• Nah. More meaningful people mom's pops...

• Could be but unless his words are matching his actions... he’s just talking and baiting you.

• Already had plans to meet with his cousin that he's super close to, but I have to work on that day :(

• That’s good but... that’s small stuff and similar to meeting his best friend. Get to know him more and hopefully he’d want you to meet his parents

• Generally this means he is wants a long term relationship.
    But you can't be sure. Have you already made sex? If not then perhaps he wants to get you to go to bed with him.
    OR he is the more romantic and traditional type of person and doesn't care about sex but he is truly in love with you.
    So, this alone doesn't mean anything certain. You have to judge by his overall behavior and actions.
    If you have already made sex, then almost certainly he wants a long term relationship.