I can't keep a secret?

why? i always tell everyone everything even if someone tells me not to tell anyone.. like for example the guy im seeing is a drugdealer he told me not tell anyone and especially that he is going to south america... what do i do i tell my friend everythin... this happened to me many times... i blurred some family secrets tooo... its like a compulsive trait... i can't help it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You do it because you get something out of it, possibly the thrill of the attention it gets you from the people you tell the secret to, or the power thrill of being able to expose someone's secret.
    Since you're dating a drug dealer, we already know your moral compass is fucked, so either of my two reasons seem likely to be true.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, but you don’t respect that person enough to keep their secret. You can build your respect for others first in order to keep a secret.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just before you say it think about the consequences of saying it. If they ask what you're thinking about then just say something like "oh just some nonsense" and move on with the conversation.

If you literally can't stop yourself then instead of telling the truth must make shit up at the last moment.
    Even if what you say makes no sense in the moment, you can elaborate with something that has a bit more thought. Something I've done in the past more than once 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you don’t really want to stop telling secrets

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have a desire for the attention and value that comes with having information.

0|0
    0|0
  • U a passive traitor lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes