I can't keep a secret?

why? i always tell everyone everything even if someone tells me not to tell anyone.. like for example the guy im seeing is a drugdealer he told me not tell anyone and especially that he is going to south america... what do i do i tell my friend everythin... this happened to me many times... i blurred some family secrets tooo... its like a compulsive trait... i can't help it

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You do it because you get something out of it, possibly the thrill of the attention it gets you from the people you tell the secret to, or the power thrill of being able to expose someone's secret.
    Since you're dating a drug dealer, we already know your moral compass is fucked, so either of my two reasons seem likely to be true.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, but you don’t respect that person enough to keep their secret. You can build your respect for others first in order to keep a secret.