What is going on with him? He's not writing?

Me and a guy have been dating for a long while.
And each time we had been with each other we would write to each other.
And I mean EVERYTIME, and we've been dating for 5 months.
If I had travelled over to his place then he would would write to me once I was on my way home like '' Thanks for the date, was really nice'' and vise versa if he's been here then I've written (it takes us both about an hour by train)
I was at his place today and it was a good date... and the day is almost over... literally only an hour left. He's been in on facebook.
Just feels off since this is a consistent pattern we've had.
Is he just starting to get lazy or would you think somethings off?
I will not be writing (for other personal reasons)

02