Would you move on?

I met this guy last year (April) and we have had ups and downs to the point he didn't want to talk anymore but we are in a much better place now. He has said in the past he only wants fun and recently doesn't want anything serious.

Why wouldn't he have just moved on to someone else when we had problems if he only wants fun?

He also asked specific questions about my dating life (asking if I was seeing anyone else, if looking and if I wanted too), if you aren't looking for something serious, why does it matter?

02