"Not ready for a relationship"?

If a girl says this and it's because of life circumstances like grad school studying a doctoral degree, is that a not yet or straight up no?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody is different. No way to know if she meant it or not unless you ask her. Pretty sure she really doesn’t have time for any emotional distractions... whether or not she just doesn’t have time for it at all or just with you... we can’t answer that question

• That is my fault. When she told me this at that point I was too embarrassed and upset to ask if was a no to me or a not yet because of school.

• It’s understandable to most. If you didn’t over react and blow your chance forever, don’t hesitate or let pride and fear get in the way of you checking up on her from time to time. She should appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• Quite young, so possibly true no. But normally when u're a hot guy, they never refuse.