What is this guy motive and his new girlfriend?

I went to few dates with this guy and we really matched and kissed the 2nd date. But I had to leave the country for my school but we kept talking. After 4 months into it.. we stopped talking for 2 weeks and then found out he already has a girlfriend. I confront him about it (big mistake I know) and he said I was being crazy and blocked me on Facebook. I was hurt but I understood because I wasn’t there physically. I deleted him also on other social media. Few days ago we added each other again on snapchat and the first thing he sent it a snap of his girlfriend. I wasn’t gonna answer and I told my new guy that Iam talking now about it. So I answered. I told him it’s disrespectful to send me that snap of his girl and it’s good thing we didn’t push through. And made a bad joke and laugh it off. Then after 2 days I accidentally liked one of his photos on Instagram and unlike as fast as I could. And then the next thing I know his new girlfriend is adding me. I’m so confused why they are acting this way. Please help to clear my mind.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You made school your priorities for the cost of this guy's affection. It's almost transactional here. Life is give and take. Sorry to tell you the harsh news

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been studying out of the country for 3 years and we met when I went back home. He told me he will wait for me.

Recommended myTakes