Is it easier for a guy to find a girl on a dating site or a girl to find a guy?

Which is easier.
  • It's easier for a girl to find a guy
    Vote A
  • It's easier for a guy to find a girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't find a guy on a dating app then come on lol. Its literally a sausagefest. If you want the perfect guy then a dating app probably isn't the best place to look for him. As long as your standards aren't sky high though you'll find a guy way easier than it is for (most) guys to find a girl. Mainly because most of us are fine with dating a girl for a while to find out if we like them, but girls typically want to like a guy before they date him. Also since dating in general is a sausagefest, guys will date just about any girl who isn't crazy and cares about her appearance because, if a guy likes a girl, chances are there's 3 more who like her too. We compete with eachother all the time but that doesn't happen as much with girls. Nobody fights over me ๐Ÿ˜ž.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To find sex, easily women, but for actual relationships I think itโ€™s about 50/50

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Million times easier for a girl. Even in dating sites guys approach/message girls and in dating apps some guys will have trouble getting matches at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a relationship or for quick sex? Guys would find the relationship easier i think, since *most* girls want one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its definitely easier for girls to get a guy but its mostly hook ups.
    Its not easy to find a guy that actually wants a relationship though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys hit on a girls a LOTTTT more than girls hit on guys. Normally dudes are begging for a date even when u aren't interested. Its definitely easier for a girl to find a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a good question.

I'm guessing it is significantly easier for a male to find a female longer-term and a female to find a male short-term.

1|0
    0|0
  • Popular Tinder joke

0|1
    0|0
  • There are so many desperate guys online, it is sad really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some much easier for girls. You can get a date like that

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing easier that getting a guy if you are a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely easier for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easier for girls