Why do tall girls not seem that interested in dating tall guys?

I'm pretty tall, so much so that it's a little awkward for me to date girls who are on the shorter side. I constantly have friends and family telling me I should date tall girls because of this. What they never understand is that tall girls, while being rare to begin with, are usually indifferent to dating tall guys. There have been quite a few shorter girls attracted to me, but not so with tall girls. So I know the problem isn't that I'm completely undesirable.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's entirely true, I'm a tall girl and I LOVE tall guys because then it's not awkward

• How tall are you?

• Also, I've never been interested in a short guy (with the exception of the guy that I'm talking to now). I tell myself that it doesn't matter, because it doesn't, but something on the inside would tell me no, that doesn't work. Again, with the exception of a guy that I'm currently talking to.

• I do get a lot of the "wow you're so tall" comments. I never know how to respond. I even had a girl at work say, "no offense, but you're extremely tall." What does that really mean?

But no, I don't get interest from the tall girls. I don't get it, but then, I guess it isn't the first time.