Is this guy worth liking?

So this guy is my classmate, and he's a pretty good public speaker, very charismatic, tall, sarcastic, and I liked his personality at first. But now he's starting to seem like someone who find everyone annoying and bad talks people he doesn't like. That makes me feel self conscious about what I do around him and I'm just so confused. Help?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience is that people who downtalk other people are trying to cover up or make themselves feel better about their own shortcomings. That personality traits is a huge red flag for me. Just my personal experience...

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he bad talks people, sooner or later, he'll bad talk you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother with him. Arrogance and being overcritical are ugly personality traits

0|0
    0|0
    • He seemed like a nice guy to begin with... he's a good conversationist, but do guys normally talk about people they don't like behind their backs? Like just calling them annoying and such.

• Get him somewhere alone just you and him. Tell him that you like him and see where it goes from there.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would do that but I'm not sure if I should like him or not. We've only met for a few weeks and I don't know him that well, only his exterior personality.

• More reason to get him alone. You'll be able to communicate better 1on1

• If he doesn't make you feel like you're levitating... he's not worth liking

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw. Guys like that aren't worth it. He'll suck you into his negativity

0|0
    0|0
    • I dunno, because he's normally really polite and I don't know if he's just like that with people he dislikes, and he doesn't smile a lot.

• Show All
    • I'm attracted by his outward personality, but I don't want to get myself into some crap if he doesn't turn out that good. I don't really know guys, lol

• Well, you'll always run the risk of putting time into the wrong guy. If he's in your group, seems like plenty of opportunity to get to know the real him.

• Find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go for it if you like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you feel better or worse around him?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need the drama

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say u likejim

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes