Is this guy worth liking?

So this guy is my classmate, and he's a pretty good public speaker, very charismatic, tall, sarcastic, and I liked his personality at first. But now he's starting to seem like someone who find everyone annoying and bad talks people he doesn't like. That makes me feel self conscious about what I do around him and I'm just so confused. Help?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience is that people who downtalk other people are trying to cover up or make themselves feel better about their own shortcomings. That personality traits is a huge red flag for me. Just my personal experience...