She's a bad texter?

I've gone on a few dates with a woman in her mid 20s whom I've met on Tinder. She's great in person and we get along very well. Lots of laughs, no awkward silences, similar values in life, etc. The problem is that she's terrible at texting, even while on Tinder. I don't even know why I didn't bail on her before we met because I usually just stop messaging people who don't say much, but I'm glad I didn't.

It's hard to keep up any conversation on WhatsApp. I'd share something about myself and follow up with a question, but she'd give me a one-liner and that's it.

I've never dated a woman like this so it's throwing me off. I feel that she's into me when we go out, but when texting it's as if talking to me is a chore. What's up with that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There is NO such thing as a terrible texter, her interest level is very low. Before I met my 1st ex, I rarely if ever answered texts, my texting improved a lot. If the communication isn't what you want, you will never be happy. Dated a guy like this long distance and his lack of texting was torture, sometimes I wouldn't hear from him an entire day, he didn't work or go to school. I would talk to her, if nothing changes, leave.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought her interest level was low, but whenever I asked her out she'd always say yes. It would be kind of strange to waste our time like that.

• They can say whatever they want, doesn't necessarily mean they are interested.

• Some people just don't like communicating by text, and prefer face-to-face
    communication instead.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes