I’m dating someone 1000 miles away is that ok?

So I’m 14 and a closeted gay and I don't know barely any gay guys at my school so I texted my cousin (only person who knows) and asked him if he knew any gay guys because he’s ftm and pan and I knew he had a lot of friends in the lgbtq community. He gave me a guys Snapchat and he lives in Virginia and I live in Wisconsin so we are over 1000 miles apart but now we are dating and I can’t tell anyone and we’ve never even talked just texted and sent pics so yeah. But I also really like him like a lot and he’s super cute. Do you think it is bad that I am dating him or is it normal?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 14 everything and anything you do is pretty much normal, I'm not a homosexual but when I was your age I had the same thing with a girl who lived on the other coast, it's just nice to say you have someone so enjoy it for what it's worth.