I’m dating someone 1000 miles away is that ok?

So I’m 14 and a closeted gay and I don't know barely any gay guys at my school so I texted my cousin (only person who knows) and asked him if he knew any gay guys because he’s ftm and pan and I knew he had a lot of friends in the lgbtq community. He gave me a guys Snapchat and he lives in Virginia and I live in Wisconsin so we are over 1000 miles apart but now we are dating and I can’t tell anyone and we’ve never even talked just texted and sent pics so yeah. But I also really like him like a lot and he’s super cute. Do you think it is bad that I am dating him or is it normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 14 everything and anything you do is pretty much normal, I'm not a homosexual but when I was your age I had the same thing with a girl who lived on the other coast, it's just nice to say you have someone so enjoy it for what it's worth.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you are only 14 and probably shouldn't be in a relationship with someone that you've never talked to that's 1000 miles away. Also probably not a good idea to send 'pics' but really it's up to you

0|0
    1|0
  • No it’s fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes