Other than a restaurant meal, what else is a good place to have a date? Is chipotle a date?

Is Starbucks a date?

Is walking and talking a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think coffee or a walk are better first dates than dinner. It seems too fancy for me, I’d prefer something more casual.

0|0
    0|0
    • This isn’t a first date by the way. So what should I roughly do?

• It depends how fancy you want it to be, there’s nothing wrong with dinner.

• Is chipotle okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah all of those are fine for first dates

0|0
    0|0
    • This isn’t a first date

• Show All
    • Good luck and have fun 👍

• i cannot wait.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Anything can be a date. But I would like to do things like workout, go to the beach, go for a drive on a road with some pretty scenery, things like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about chipotle then afterwards a hot chocolate with her where I talk to her about stuff?

• Yeah that'd be fine

• Wish me good luck

• What about Panera Bread, or even better Olive Garden. They have better food than Chipotle, and are not all that expensive.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about chipotle then a hot chocolate with her where I talk to her about stuff?

• Show All
    • Ok thank you

• 😊😊

• A date is anything that involves an activity that both of you enjoy

0|0
    0|0
    • How do i know if a girl enjoyed the date?

• Show All
    • Whats with you and chipotle? :D hot choco sounds good doe, how about just that? Then again, she needs to have a voice in this too

• The classic movie date eat dinner at ur house and take a walk where the girl gets mad and dumps u

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes