Would guys not date a girl who's has plastic surgery done?

I'm really sick of my flat chest and butt, and big nose. Even my friends can't resist making fun of it lol...

I know it's just teasing but it's the true. It's unattractive and I wanna change it.

But do guys have a problem with plastic surgery? I have one friend who would despise if I did it.

Thanks, goodnight ❤

119

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy himself. To be honest, natural beauty is of course the most appealing, but some guys don't mind if a girl goes the extra mile to improve her looks. Not because he just doesn't mind it, but also because he's okay with the girl doing something which makes her more confident of her own appearance and helps herself to feel better or happier. Personally I wouldn't mind dating a girl with plastic surgery done, but I hope you think through it a lot before you make your decision on whether to go through with it.

Most Helpful Girl