Would guys not date a girl who's has plastic surgery done?

I'm really sick of my flat chest and butt, and big nose. Even my friends can't resist making fun of it lol...

I know it's just teasing but it's the true. It's unattractive and I wanna change it.

But do guys have a problem with plastic surgery? I have one friend who would despise if I did it.

Thanks, goodnight ❤

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy himself. To be honest, natural beauty is of course the most appealing, but some guys don't mind if a girl goes the extra mile to improve her looks. Not because he just doesn't mind it, but also because he's okay with the girl doing something which makes her more confident of her own appearance and helps herself to feel better or happier. Personally I wouldn't mind dating a girl with plastic surgery done, but I hope you think through it a lot before you make your decision on whether to go through with it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's a turn off for sure, I agree with the friend. Totally not necessary and it's not the real you (fake). But there's more to consider than just her looks, not necessarily an automatic "deal breaker". But it is a turn off for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I wouldn't want to squeeze two boobs that felt like a couple of rocks, but if the plastic surgery is done well, then it can be extremely realistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you aren't comfortable in your skin what makes you think getting chopped up will be better? They often fail. Not with implants but nose reductions

0|0
    0|0
  • I will take a flat chest, no ass, and big nose over a fake chick any day. But that may just be me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it makes you happy, do it. NOTE: You might want to wait until post-children for a boob job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date them but if they continually make breasts bigger or has an addiction on doing everything then I say im out.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would see it as a sign of underlying I security which might be potentially really annoying in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I woukdnt, but that's bc I care about health more than anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't :/ sry but i want a girl who has self-confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not, unless it was to correct something from an accident or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look chest okay butt no way big butt are sucks nose I can't tell

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate plastic surgery, but love flatness that would work on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically if she's not real on the inside how do you know if she's real on the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's done well and subtly, only you would know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I WON'T date a girl who's plastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rip I love flat chest

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to subliminals they will work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes