If you fell in love with your best friends ex, would you purse him/her or die with those feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Die with those feelings... I don't want my best friend to see her with me... cuz we are best friends cuz we are much alike...

0|0
    0|0
    • So it would be like betraying him?

• Not betraying... it's like If my best friend broke with his girlfriend it must be because of a reason... and maybe he doesn't wanna see her again... but because me and him we are best friends there is a high possibility to see her with me... and I don't wanna make him feel bad or jealous cuz they didn't work and we do...
      There are plenty of other women / men out there for us...
      I don't need to choose my best friends ex

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The dynamic has too much potential to get fucked plus how u gonna fall in love are u confused with infatuated

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an ex? Of course you could pursue him. I don't get the problem. by the way, what's all this' die with those feelings' drama shit? Get over it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh look if you were gonna be rude you should have just continued on sliding down

• It's not rude, just a truth you don't find comfortable. There is a difference.

• Look dude you're being extra and unnecessary... stop being rude. You could have phrased your response with more polite words. The truth isn't the last part of your response

• I would as permission from the friend, then percue the ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather die with those feelings. Than hurt my friends feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would check if my friends ex is interested in me or not first

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask my friend and would be up front

1|0
    0|0
  • seriously no dont need the drama in my life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes