If you fell in love with your best friends ex, would you purse him/her or die with those feelings?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Die with those feelings... I don't want my best friend to see her with me... cuz we are best friends cuz we are much alike...

• So it would be like betraying him?

• Not betraying... it's like If my best friend broke with his girlfriend it must be because of a reason... and maybe he doesn't wanna see her again... but because me and him we are best friends there is a high possibility to see her with me... and I don't wanna make him feel bad or jealous cuz they didn't work and we do...
      There are plenty of other women / men out there for us...
      I don't need to choose my best friends ex