Boys are so uggghh?

My boyfriend and I had a fight cause he told this girl she was beautiful to prove to her that not all guys are dicks which of course pissed me off so much!
Do you think I have a right to get pissed that he called her beautiful?
He doesn't even understand why I'm so pissed I try to explain and he pulls the whole she's just a friend card
This has happened before when his other friend wanted to kill herself and he flirted with her to make her feel better I got over it and wasn't able to trust him for awhile now I don't think I can trust him even more now since he promised never to do it again and still did it anyways

914

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, he might simply not thinking that he was doing anything inappropriate. Just explain why he actions are hurting your feelings; don't get too bent out of shape about it.