Boys are so uggghh?

My boyfriend and I had a fight cause he told this girl she was beautiful to prove to her that not all guys are dicks which of course pissed me off so much!
Do you think I have a right to get pissed that he called her beautiful?
He doesn't even understand why I'm so pissed I try to explain and he pulls the whole she's just a friend card
This has happened before when his other friend wanted to kill herself and he flirted with her to make her feel better I got over it and wasn't able to trust him for awhile now I don't think I can trust him even more now since he promised never to do it again and still did it anyways

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy, he might simply not thinking that he was doing anything inappropriate. Just explain why he actions are hurting your feelings; don't get too bent out of shape about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No? So he said she was pretty - he’s just being honest and/or kind. He hasn’t asked her out or made a move on her, and I get that you’re young so this seems like a HUGE deal but it simply isn’t.

0|3
    0|0
  • Humans are a sexual species. Regardless of being single or not, we'll obviously be able to tell who we find good looking, and who we don't. I don't know your boyfriend in person, of course, but it sounds like he's just trying to be nice to those people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I completely understand you. Its not your boyfriends job to call other girls beautiful.
    I would be pissed off too. You need to tell him without being angry why it bothers so. He should know how it makes YOU feel.

0|0
    0|0
    • I cried on the phone about it and he just yelled at me

• You should control your feelings and talk about it normally. Dont yell and get angry. Dont cry either. Just normal behaviour. you'll get on his nerves if you become whiny and moody.

• You sound very insecure about your relationship. He just tried to make them feel better. It might only be viewed as flirting to you! Men are not property that you have to be territorial of. You done messed up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you honestly believe you are the only beautiful woman in the world?

Is he only allowed to use the B word when referring to you.

What if he calls a painting or a sunset beautiful? Will you get pissed at him then?

0|0
    0|0
    • He said she isn't even pretty no less beautiful he said he just told her that to make her feel better

• I have the same thing with my boyfriend he always rates girls and calls them pretty on social media but I try not to worry but I do get jealous and a little hurt but idkw

0|0
    0|0
    • It's honestly means nothing as he is with u at the end of the day

• Show All
    • Yeah I know that and I try to let it go

• Understanding why u have those feelings is a good place to start is if you see it makes no sence then go can u still believe it

• I know why u would get upset and with flirting yes I agree but stating someone's beauty nope no foul play objectively speaking if she look nice she look nice don't matter that he is with u to change that point

0|0
    0|0
  • I maybe wrong guy to answer this since I don't recognize meanings behind the words, I say a lot of things i don't mean or realize what I am saying. I'll let my actions express my feelings but this is just me tho

0|0
    0|0
  • No why would u be mad that he called a girl beautiful to make her feel better? There’s no reason to get jealous or mad about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was just trying to be nice but said something insensitive to your feelings. Not a huge deal but he should be wary of how certain things make you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get why it annoys u but he was just being kind (and that’s a good thing isn’t it?)

0|0
    0|0
  • no you don't have the right to get pissed because he called another girl beautiful... where is the problem in that exactly?

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so, he was just being nice. But I also think that he should try to understand things from your perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you chose him as a boyfriend. i dont understand why you're bitching right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls so ugggh?

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you do have the right to be pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry its not a good enough excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats my boi right there. Keep up the good work!

0|0
    0|0
  • Telling someone they're beautiful is not flirting lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s obviously just tying to be nice. Maybe you don’t like what he said so in that way he was insensitive to your feelings but if your sensitivities are prohibiting him from saying a nice thing to a friend then I think you should chill out and reevaluate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling someone beautiful isn't strictly romantic. If someone is sad and feeling ugly, then comforting them is good

But wym by flirting with her to make her feel better? How did he flirt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes