Fellow white girls, what do you think about men of color fetishizing us?

Like I have found that most men of color prefer us white females. I personally take it as a compliment.
  • I like it
    Vote A
  • I dislike it
    Vote B
  • I don't care
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have noticed a lot of different guys fetishize me, it has little to do with race and more to do with guys being desperate enough to message every girl they come across online. At this point it doesn't even matter because it happens so often, i get a "your cute, what can I do to see you naked?" Message probably once a week and about 2 other flirty messages per day in which a guy will start the conversation saying nothing particularly interesting like "hey" and then they will try to obviously flirt within 1 or 2 small talk messages and when you tell them you aren't interested they will either make it seem like they weren't flirting with you and try to make you feel bad for assuming or they will get mad because they feel like you led them on by responding to their initial "hello" message.

0|1
    0|0
    • It does happen a little more with Indian guys but I've done some research and asked some Indian friends and from what I found they live in a very conservative society where the women are taught to wait until marriage for sex and there isn't a very good sexual education to begin with so they aren't very good at flirting and their methods (which are meant to let a girl know they are interested without being forward enough to let her family know so they don't beat him up, which ultimately seems stalkish. One of my friends told me a story about how he would follow girls home in India so she knew he was interested and when he came here it took him a while to realize women dont like that). So they will watch American movies and assume western girls are "easier" to sleep with and view them with less respect then women in their own culture.

• Show All
    • I once rewrote the entire US constitution in my own words.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the basis of the fetish is that white women are seen as more submissive than black women, in the same way some white guys see Asian women as more submissive than white girls then it's kinda pathetic.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Gross. I know a lot of guys who have a fetish on me specifically. But 90% of colored guys are bad looking. So it is disgusting.

0|2
    5|2
    • I'm asking white girls. Not Asians. But thanks for your input.

• Im white, not Asian. Get your facts straight

• Lol sorry. You look totally Asian to me. My bad

• No matter how hard I try, I can't make myself care. 😭😭

2|3
    0|0
  • There really is no way to tell why someone likes people who are different than them. You gotta ask the people who prefer it like that

1|1
    0|0
  • Well I mean it's their bussiness not mine , I am okay with it

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm Arab and I have a strong fetish for white girls more than the rest. They just look hotter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think that if you like someone solely because you have a fetish then that isn't a compliment at all, you're basically being used.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Men of color", "people of color", "women of color". Those terms make me crazy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, "colored" Makes me feel weird. Like do you ever see the pictures of waterfountains in jim crow South that say "colored" and "whites"?

• Yes. It is ridiculous. It's like some just want to be judged by the color of their skin.

• Im not a big fan of white girls we all white where i live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Marriage statistics show this as completely false.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well brown to fair skinned girls and also white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you even know ' most men of color ' ? Most people marry inside their race , so most men of color marry their own women of color. This whole ' white women are the most desirable ' is because of TV and the media brainwashing everyone for such a long time that white is the most beautfiul and there are no scientific basis for that. If the same had been done with any other race it'd also be the same situation, everyone thinking that certain race is the most beautiful.

4|1
    0|1
  • Most men don’t. Get of your high horse. It’s just the media trying to sell that idea.

5|1
    0|1
    • And of course the basement dwellers on GaG

• Yeah I've noticed that too.. And I don't care..

0|1
    0|0
  • Makes sense to me (says a guy with an Asian fetish).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes