Fellow white girls, what do you think about men of color fetishizing us?

Like I have found that most men of color prefer us white females. I personally take it as a compliment.
  • I like it
  • I dislike it
  • I don't care
    Vote C

88

Most Helpful Girl

• I have noticed a lot of different guys fetishize me, it has little to do with race and more to do with guys being desperate enough to message every girl they come across online. At this point it doesn't even matter because it happens so often, i get a "your cute, what can I do to see you naked?" Message probably once a week and about 2 other flirty messages per day in which a guy will start the conversation saying nothing particularly interesting like "hey" and then they will try to obviously flirt within 1 or 2 small talk messages and when you tell them you aren't interested they will either make it seem like they weren't flirting with you and try to make you feel bad for assuming or they will get mad because they feel like you led them on by responding to their initial "hello" message.

• It does happen a little more with Indian guys but I've done some research and asked some Indian friends and from what I found they live in a very conservative society where the women are taught to wait until marriage for sex and there isn't a very good sexual education to begin with so they aren't very good at flirting and their methods (which are meant to let a girl know they are interested without being forward enough to let her family know so they don't beat him up, which ultimately seems stalkish. One of my friends told me a story about how he would follow girls home in India so she knew he was interested and when he came here it took him a while to realize women dont like that). So they will watch American movies and assume western girls are "easier" to sleep with and view them with less respect then women in their own culture.

• I once rewrote the entire US constitution in my own words.

Most Helpful Guy

• If the basis of the fetish is that white women are seen as more submissive than black women, in the same way some white guys see Asian women as more submissive than white girls then it's kinda pathetic.