How do I do this?

There's a girl at my school. I really like her, but we've never talked. I think she likes me too but I'm not sure. I know a little bit about her, but I don't thinks she knows anything about me. I am really shy and don't know how to start a conversation with her, and I don't want to talk to her when there's other people around. What can I do to start a conversation when I finally see her alone, and how do I tell her that I like her without making things awkward?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Well 1. Don't make it awkward. 2. Don't do it abruptly. 3. Lean into it, meaning, don't go to fast, if she is in any of your classes, ask about hm wrk or a project to start a simple friendly convo. Then see what goes from there. If she seems interested in talking to you, you may have a chance.