Friends with benefits - did you catch feelings?

I was wondering how many of you caught feelings while being in fwbs relation and if it's more common for girls or guys.
Feel free to share your story. If the answer is yes - after what time did you realize that you have feelings, did you tell about it to your fwbs and how was his/her reaction.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I have never been in fwbs relation
    Vote C

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I was with one but she ended up catching feelings. I remember when it happened, too. It started off as jokes. Said she didn't want some skank ruining my day. Then she got a little upset when I went on a date. Stopped talking to me for a while. We started talking again but she'd be hyper critical of my girlfriend and said things like, "she better kiss you properly. She better not hurt you." super protective turning into possessive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in a 'Friends With Benefits'... ... and never will.