What does this girl mean?

Weve been hanging out and hookin up since November. Were not the typical people to talk though. she's a very nice straight A student in college. And im well, not a straight a student. I honestly like to party and drink and smoke. She drinks but she told me i drink a lot.

There were a few times where she said “i dont know why i continue to talk to you” ill drill her and ask what she means. She finally told me that its because im not that nice of a person and kind of a dick in general but im really nice to her and it makes her feel special. I feel like I’m almost getting used in a way. I don’t mean to brag but I’ve been told I’m a good looking guy. I feel as if I wasn’t she wouldn't even give me the time of the day, and that kind upsets me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly it more as though sounds as if she feels like she’s getting used or will eventually as she obviously has interest in you but doesn’t like your personality from what you’ve said yourself.
    Maybe she knows you aren’t good for her but there’s obviously something about you that she can’t stop talking to you. I don’t think it’s just because of your looks. Looks don’t make people stay

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean why would you be with someone who doesn't value you as a person

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes