What does this girl mean?

Weve been hanging out and hookin up since November. Were not the typical people to talk though. she's a very nice straight A student in college. And im well, not a straight a student. I honestly like to party and drink and smoke. She drinks but she told me i drink a lot.

There were a few times where she said “i dont know why i continue to talk to you” ill drill her and ask what she means. She finally told me that its because im not that nice of a person and kind of a dick in general but im really nice to her and it makes her feel special. I feel like I’m almost getting used in a way. I don’t mean to brag but I’ve been told I’m a good looking guy. I feel as if I wasn’t she wouldn't even give me the time of the day, and that kind upsets me.

11