Is he trying to tell me something?

My bff and I are quite flirty, but as much time as we spend together it's rarely alone. We always have his friends, my friends, our mutual friends, or roommates around.
Due to how close we are friend wise I don't think he wants to make a move (I don't so I don't make him uncomfortable, but I do my best to show all of the interest).
He knows I love Ed Sheeran and while he is not a big fan sent me a link to a version of Perfect that he said he thought was amazing. I can't decide if he was just being friendly or trying to tell me a little something?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you two ever had a face-to-face conversation about your feelings and if you want to pursue a romantic relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, like I said we aren't alone very often, and I don't really wanna get into that around other people

• So invite him to meet you for dinner, or for coffee during the day if that is more comfortable for you. This is a conversation that you need to have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably he has a crush on you. He is making an effort to hint at you that he might have feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Try to talk it out, as best friends I think it's okay to have a real heart to heart conversation about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • ah silly girl, thinking man-woman relationship can be platonic.
    Ah, I laugh at thee

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I can't get him to make a move?

• Show All
    • Pretty sure I said in the question I don't as I don't want to make him uncomfortable, but do try as hard as I can to let him know I am interested.

• there's nothing more direct than a "listen, I want you". Try it, see how he reacts, and either consume passionatly or move on to the other guys waiting in line

• Just ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • He's crushing like a goon

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him if he would ever date you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are there any other reasons you think he likes you? If yes, then he's probably trying to tell you something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes