Is he trying to tell me something?

My bff and I are quite flirty, but as much time as we spend together it's rarely alone. We always have his friends, my friends, our mutual friends, or roommates around.
Due to how close we are friend wise I don't think he wants to make a move (I don't so I don't make him uncomfortable, but I do my best to show all of the interest).
He knows I love Ed Sheeran and while he is not a big fan sent me a link to a version of Perfect that he said he thought was amazing. I can't decide if he was just being friendly or trying to tell me a little something?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you two ever had a face-to-face conversation about your feelings and if you want to pursue a romantic relationship?

• No, like I said we aren't alone very often, and I don't really wanna get into that around other people

• So invite him to meet you for dinner, or for coffee during the day if that is more comfortable for you. This is a conversation that you need to have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably he has a crush on you. He is making an effort to hint at you that he might have feelings for you.